- OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED A WEEK BEFORE OPENING SO THAT WE CAN APPLY ANY PANDEMIC REWSTRICTIONS THAT ARE APPLICABLE.
- The lifeguard must be on duty and the pool officially open before any user is allowed in the water.
- All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility and conformance with all rules and regulations. The management does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
- The patrons agree to save harmless the management and/or association from any and all liabilities and action of any nature by any and all guests from the use of the swimming pool or club area.
- Individuals may be barred from the pool or pool area, at the discretion of the lifeguard and/or management in charge, for violation of pool rules or for any other reason which in his/her judgment constitutes a hazard to others.
- Members and guests must follow guest pass policy as posted onsite, and on the website.
- The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible party and could result in suspension or termination of your membership.
- Management will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- All swimmers shall exit the pool at the lifeguard’s request.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to mechanical breakdown, operational difficulties, or inclement weather. The decision is at the sole discretion of management.
- No abusive or profane language or breach of the peace will be tolerated.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area at any time. Service animals must be identified, and valid paperwork filed at the check in station.
- No amplified music will be allowed. Please use headphones.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the pool area at any time.
- Only proper bathing suits are permissible to enter the water. Street clothes are not permitted in the pool.
- The pool may occasionally close early due to events being held at the facility. These events will be communicated in advance onsite and through the website and member newsletter
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the pool deck during normal operations. This is subject to change during events and will be communicated in advance.
- We will determine our additional Guest Policy at the beginning of the season once we are informed of a Pandemic Restrictions.
Parent/Guardian Supervision Responsibilities
- Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and regulations and to respond to emergencies, but parent/guardian is ultimately responsible for the safety of their child.
- Parent/Guardian must actively watch children at all times when inside the pool area, and specifically near or in the water, regardless of their age or swimming ability.
- We will be waiting until the season opens to determine if we will operate the Kiddie Pool.
- Children under the age of fourteen(14) must be accompanied by a member eighteen(18) years of age or older. If the child is in the large pool, the guardian must be in the immediate vicinity of the child. The child's guardian is responsible for the child's conduct at all times while at the Swim Club.
- Parent/guardian must maintain visual contact with, and be in control of their children at all times.
- Parent/Guardian is solely responsible for assessing and knowing their child’s swimming ability. Parent/Guardian is solely responsible for approaching manager if they feel the child’s swimming ability needs to be assessed in order to be in the water unaccompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children that are not potty trained must wear an actual swim diaper. They will be available to purchase at the pool store.
- Approved floatation devices for non-swimming children will be: standard life vests, and arm flotation devices.
- All bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- Temperatures will taken upon entry.
- Any Covid 19 Restrictions will be strictly enforced. (if applicable)
- Admission shall be refused to all persons having infectious disease, sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, or any communicable disease of any kind. Persons with excessive sunburn, open sores, or bandages of any kind will not be permitted.
- Infants and children wearing diapers or who are not toilet trained must wear tight fitting rubber pants or "swim diapers." In the event of fecal contamination, pool will be closed in accordance with Health Department regulations.
General Safety Regulations
Floatation mats, rafts, inner tubes are not permitted in the pool area at any time except during predetermined event times, communicated in advance
- Running, pushing, wrestling, or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be tolerated. Spitting of water and similar unhygienic acts will not be permitted in the pool.
- Prolonged underwater swimming, breath-holding or games including such behavior is prohibited.
- All trash must be disposed of in a trash container. All glass containers (i.e. baby food jars, drink bottles, etc.) are not permitted in the pool area. No large coolers are permitted.
- No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the pool area. Alcoholic beverages will be available to patrons 21+ at the restaurant.
- All personal injuries, however slight, must be reported to the lifeguard.